Few other garments hold the significance and meaning of a wedding gown. We understand this and pride ourselves on treating your cherished garments with the absolute care they require. Our seamstresses have extensive experience in altering and even creating wedding gowns, bridesmaids dresses, and other formal wear items. Contact us to find out more details about how we can help you on your special day.
Before the big day:
- Speciality alterations by our seamstress who specializes in gown repair & design.
- Common alterations include: Resizing, altering length, creating/adding a bustle to a dress, adding or removing straps, sewing in cups/bra, adding belt/accessories.
- Pressing services to ensure your dress is wrinkle free and photo ready
After the big day:
- Stain removal: think make up from hugging guests, wine & food spills, dirt on the bottom of your dress from photo excursions!
- Repairs: rips and tears, fixing buttons.
- Preservation: your dress is carefully sealed in a Bridal Keepsake® box to assure optimal preservation over time and to prevent discolouration.
- Colour Restoration: we have taken dresses that were not preserved and have yellowed over time, and restored them to their original colour.
Interested in renting linens for your event?